Canine Rally is a unique new dog sport, which is class led as opposed to having to attend Trials and shows to progress.
Sign up for FREE to find out more about Canine Rally and how to become an Instructor.
Hi, my name is Helen and here's some information about me:
- I've been a Professional Dog Trainer, since 2007, but was helping friends and family with their dogs before then
- I started in Competitive Obedience before becoming a dog trainer
- I'm a Member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers
- I'm listed on the Animal Behaviour and Training Council site
- I'm a Canine Trainer Professional with the Pet Professional Guild
- I've taught Obedience since I started in 2007
- I've taught Rally since 2014
- I'm a ScentworkUK instructor and Judge
- I'm a CHW instructor and assessor
- I also teach, Tracking, Scent, Hoopers, Tricks, Ringcraft, mini agility and puppy fun and games
I've always wanted to create something special for dog owners, but wasn't sure what, then Canine Rally grew out of an idea.
Canine Rally is unique, in that it is class led, as opposed to requiring attending Trials or shows to progress. Instructors teach their students in groups or 1-2-1 and then assess them at the end of the block of sessions, through our Awards Scheme.
Having had a mix of dog breeds and crosses in my life, I'm very pleased to have created something which is suitable for all dogs, of any age and their owners.
I hope you enjoy joining this new dog sport. Canine Rally
Canine Rally is:
- suitable for dogs of all ages
- suitable for pups, who can start as soon as they begin any training
- great brain training
- low impact
"As a full accredited member of The Association of Pet Dog Trainers (www.apdt.co.uk) I am able to display these symbols"
"As a full accredited member of The Association of Pet Dog Trainers (www.apdt.co.uk) I am able to display these symbols. Please check up the charter website to see what assurances this symbol brings (www.ukdogcharter.org)"
Dr Ian Dunbar Academy